|Delivered at||Accrington and Rossendale College University Centre|
|Start Date||September 2022|
|Cost||£811* Eligible for an advanced learner loan|
* The fees charged on your course will not rise by more than inflation during your studies but the College reserves the right to increase fees annually by not more than RPIX (Retail Prices Index excluding Mortgage Interest).
If your studies are to be funded by your employer or as part of an Apprenticeship then different rates may apply, please enquire for details.
This course is designed to increase your knowledge and understanding of Mental Health and Mental Wellbeing.
The Level 3 Certificate in Undestanding Mental Health is an intensive course requiring hard work and dedication. To achieve the best possible grades, we expect you to:
• Attend every timetabled lesson. We understand that occasionally you may need to miss a lesson, but we expect you to have at least 95% attendance
• Submit all assignments on time
• Ask for help if you are struggling or unsure- we are here to support you to achieve the best grades possible
• Undertake your college work, including additional reading.
• Research your next steps. It is important that you start researching your degree options as soon as possible. A good place to start is www.ucas.com
• Treat staff and fellow students with respect
In return, you can expect of us:
• Experienced, dedicated teaching staff
• Lessons that will stretch your thinking and help you achieve high grades
• Online resources to help you complete your assignments
• Support to develop academic skills for progression
• Support with helping you decide your future plans
• Support with UCAS applications
• Additional workshops
• To be treated with respect
Should you have any additional questions about your application, the course or the interview process, please contact the HE Office on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01254 354 047 or 354 117.
There are no specific entry requirements, however you may find it helpful if you have already achieved a Level 2 Mental Health qualification or qualifications in Healthcare or Social Care contexts.
On successful completion of the course, you may be able to progress to FdA Mental Health Work which is also based at the Accrington Campus.